Terms and conditions
At www.smartwrap.ro you will find information (texts, pictures, databases, etc.) that constitute the content of the www.smartwrap.rosite, owned by S.C. M&M Product S.R.L, headquartered in Brașov, Râșnov Town, 1 Decembrie 1918 Str. no. 14, registered at the Trade Registry with no. J08/4207/1994, tax identification number EN 6837761. Any acquisition of content (in whole or in part) for purposes other than personal interest is subject to intellectual property law.
The information provided on this site is in Romanian (www.smartwrap.ro), without excluding its presentation in other languages.
The use of the www.smartwrap.ro site implies the acceptance of the terms and conditions that will be detailed in the following paragraphs.
In order to use the site in best conditions, it is recommended to read the terms and conditions carefully.
S.C. M&M Product S.R.L assumes the right to make changes to these provisions without further notice. When accessing this chapter on the site (terms and conditions), the newest version of this contract is run through.
1. Limitation of liability
By accessing the site you agree that the use is done under your own account. S.C. M&M Product S.R.L is not responsible for any direct or indirect incident or any other loss, cost or expense of any kind that may occur as a result of accessing or browsing the site or by data downloads (text, images, video or audio).
The content of the www.smartwrap.ro site has been made with the utmost care for the correct entry of data and compliance with the accuracy of information. However, errors are not impossible. Therefore, S.C M&M Product S.R.L assumes no responsibility for printing or display errors, in terms of images, features, etc.
S.C M&M Product S.R.L nis not responsible for any damage caused by viruses, bugs, human actions or any malfunction of the computer system, or any other errors, malfunctions or delays in communications in transmissions on devices.
All information and materials contained on this site are provided free of charge without warranty of any kind. Under no circumstances will S.C M&M Product S.R.L be liable for any direct, indirect, accidental or special damages resulting from the use or inability to use this site and will not be liable for any damages resulting from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, errors, malfunctions, delays in operation or transmission or any failure in the performance of the site.
By accessing the site, the visitor expressly and unequivocally accepts the Terms and conditions of the site and the conditions under which the contact and/or quotation inquiry process takes place, as they are presented on the site.
2. Advertising and privacy
The user will not make public, to any third party, by any means, any private information received from S.C. M&M Product S.R.L, under the penalty of being impelled to pay damages.
Also, S.C. M&M Product S.R.L will not disclose to any third party any information transmitted without the written consent of the user, except for authorized partners, service providers with whom there is a contract to protect this data.
The www.smartwrap.ro site may contain links to other sites or other sources.
S.C. M&M Product S.R.L is not liable for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by the information provided by the sites or sources to which these links refer.
ANY ATTEMPT TO ACCESS THE PERSONAL DATA OF ANOTHER USER, TO CHANGE THE CONTENT OF THE www.smartwrap.ro SITE OR TO AFFECT THE OPERATION OF THE SERVER HOSTING THE www.smartwrap.ro SITE, WILL BE CONSIDERED AN ATTEMPT OF FRAUDING THE SITE AND WILL TRIGGER THE CRIMINAL PROSECUTION AGAINST THE AUTHOR OR AUTHORS OF THESE ACTIONS.
5. Security of personal data and information:
The user’s personal data may be used S.C. M&M Product S.R.L for the sole declared purpose of this site. Information and data from contact form and quotation inquiry form will only be used to respond to the issuer’s requests.
However, personal data may be transmitted to the authorities entitled to carry out any justified checks under the law, if this is required in accordance with the laws in force.
S.C. M&M Product S.R.L does not sell, does not offer, does not exchange e-mail addresses obtained through this site, does not disclose your e-mail address to other people who access the pages of this site.
According to Regulation (EU) 679/2016, you have the following rights:
1. The right to information and access to personal data: the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you are processed and, if so, access to such data.
2. Right to rectification: the right to request the Controller and to obtain, without undue delay, the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you and/or to obtain the addition of personal data which are incomplete, provided that in the case of an online account, you can make these changes yourself in the account data editing section.
3. Right to delete the data (“right to be forgotten”): the right to obtain the deletion of personal data concerning you, without undue delay, if certain reasons mentioned in the GDPR Regulation apply.
4. Right to restrict processing: the right to obtain restriction on processing in certain cases.
5. Right to data portability: the right to receive personal data concerning you and to pass it on to another controller.
6. Right to object: the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you, in accordance with the GDPR Regulation.
7. The right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automatic processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects that affect you or similarly affect you to a significant extent.
8. The right to file a complaint to the National Authority for the Supervision of Personal Data Processing (ANSPDCP) in the event that you consider that your data have not been processed in accordance with the legal provisions.
In order to exercise the rights mentioned above, please send a written request, dated and signed to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, or at the postal address: Brașov, Râșnov Town 1 Decembrie 1918 Str. no. 14, for the attention of the PERSONAL DATA MANAGER – Ovidiu Roman.
6. Litigation. Applicable law.
Any dispute will be settled by agreement between the two parties (amicably). In the event that the dispute is not settled amicably, the competence reverts to the Romanian courts, within the registered office of the S.C. M&M Product S.R.L
S.C. M&M Product S.R.L is not liable for damages, costs, lawsuits, claims or expenses incurred as a result of non-compliance by users with the “Terms and Conditions”.